- BP played big role in Alaska blowout preventer probe
- Is it time to consider barring BP from federal oil leases?
- Tropical Storm Alex no threat yet to BP oil spill efforts
- As oil threatens Mississippi,Barbour at GOP fundraisers
- Effort to kill BP's runaway well enters crucial phase
- NOAA: BP well produced undersea oil plumes
- Florida woman files BP claim over botched home sale
- Key McClatchy oil spill stories
- Oil spill video from McClatchy
- BP's live video feed of the oil leak
- Complete McClatchy oil spill coverage
Sunday, June 27, 2010
27 June '10 NEWS OF BEEPEE GULF SPEW AND SOME OF BEEPEE'S RECENT UGLY HISTORY
As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.