Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well well...I am a Democrat from way back - receiving tiny little union disability retirement income to supplement my Social Security Disability income.  THIS YEAR, I am taking a $4.00 CUT in my Social Security over last years, and looks like my wife will lose her Washington state basic health care coverage this next year.  I am pleased to see that my pals the DEMOCRATS (remember, I have voted Democratic for over 50 years) think it important enough that the BANKERS in the crooked FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC get their $6 million bucks a year!  AINT IT GRAND TO BE THE MAJORITY IN BOTH HOUSES AND WHITE HOUSE?  YOU'D THINK WE COULD DO ANYTHIING, but that seems not to be the case.  Looks like us Democrats have never seen a good idea they couldn't blow.

Meanwhile the Republicans continue to block anything and everything and whine about not being included.  Fuck those Republicans - every goddamned one of them.

"BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD" my aching ass...

No comments:

As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.