Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mr. Obama, why in the world do you refuse to allow full investigation into Dick Cheney's corruption of our country?

July 29, 2002: A New York Times article quotes Vice President Dick Cheney about corporate fraud: "The American people can be certain that the government will fully investigate and prosecute any wrongdoers". Cheney says the reform measure will "protect investors, bring more accountability to corporations and toughen controls of the accounting industry"

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE DOCUMENTING THE INCREDIBLY CRIMINAL TIMELINE AND EVENTS OF DICK CHENEY AND HALIBURTON.


THIS COUNTRY IS CROOKED AS A DOG'S HIND LEG, THANKS IN NO SMALL PART TO RICHARD B. CHENEY AND GEORGE W.T.F. BUSH, AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION REFUSES TO INVESTIGATE.  WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE THAT IS?  HM?

5 comments:

mikeb302000 said...

I can answer that question posed in your post title.

Obama is just another puppet. The puppet masters are the petroleum gangsters, the Military Industrial Complex and of course the bankers and insurance kingpins.

I say this after having spent a little more than a year in unflagging support, always trying to see the bright side. But the torture coverup, the Guantanamo mess, the gun control promises broken, all these big money deals, and the last straw for me, that speech at West Point, have pushed me to this point.

I'm done with him. I'm back to full cynicism like I've enjoyed since Viet Nam.

Mr. Natural said...

I hate to say it, but I agree with you Mike. This fucking "Professor Obama" came out of fucking NOWHERE to whack Hillary Clinton and McCain the fucking jet jockey. How does one suppose THAT happened? He was chosen and annointed is how! Same fucking way GWTF Bush was! I am hoping someone buys our nice little outfit here at the beach soon so we can get gone!

mikeb302000 said...

Good luck selling the house. Where are you thinking of going, if and when?

Mr. Natural said...

We will be heading to the North of the North Island of New Zealand. She is Kiwi, and we spent a month there a couple years back and I loved it. We have both been adventurers for most of our adult lives and are into our 60's now. I have retirement income (not great, but beats the hell out of going to work). I love many many aspects of New Zealand and am looking forward to packing our stuff into my vintage motorhome, loading it on a 40 foot flat onto a ship, and making one last irreturnable 15 hour flight.

189 is a heck of a deal for this outfit too! For full price, I may be convinced to throw in some mighty fine extras...

mikeb302000 said...

Good luck on it. I've seen some pictures of New Zealand that were just breathtaking. Good for you.

As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.