The U.S. military Tuesday reported the biggest surge in recruits since the end of the draft - an increase that likely will relieve pressure on troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan by allowing them to spend more time at home between overseas deployments. STORY
Let's see if we can figure out this sudden increase in desire to join up with the Army and other killing organizations:
- After reading the above story, you learn that the recruiting rate is highest since ending the draft, or forced service for those of you too young to remember.
- Someone has manufactured the worst economic times for American citizens since before the ending of the draft, or forced service - the military gives a monthly paycheck and meals.
- More and higher percentage of Americans out of work and losing/lost their homes since 1932.
- More and more Americans have less and less health care coverage/security, causing more and more of scarce money to go toward fighting symptoms instead of being healthy, productive citizens.
- Money manipulators and war materiel manufacturers desperate to keep investors and owners rolling in money.
- Congress, enablers of money manipulators and war materiel manufacturers desperate to keep themselves rolling in money.