1. I was going to write about the "BIG LOSS AT BANK OF AMERICA AS FEDS GIVE IT $20 BILLION MORE" - after having given it $25 billion last year and 'encouraged' to buy Merril Lynch'. I ran across the PDF of the 'agreement' with the fed and snatched this little quote out of it:
"The following financial instruments will be excluded from
the Pool: (i) foreign assets (definition to be provided by
USG); (ii) assets originated or issued on or after March 14,
2008; (iii) equity securities; and (iv) any other assets that
USG deems necessary to exclude."
SWEET DEAL FOR SOMEONE!
The thing IS, you see, the Obama people are right on top of approving this shit of dumping OUR MONEY down this rat-hole, and looks like THEY are about to fuck it up. FOR ABOUT THE LAST TEN YEARS, we have been constantly hearing on teh teevee about the down jones this and the nasdaq that, as if every goddamned person in this country was involved in the gambling den called Wall Street. The TRUTH is, that most of us were NOT, but by the criminal de-regulation, and criminal behaviour of those scumbags, we have all got sucked (suckered) into the slime. MOST of us are NOT GAMBLERS. THAT is why most of us were not into buying and selling stocks and derivitaves and all that other crap that has caused so much heartache and trouble. I wish there was some way to just let the greedy, stupid motherfuckers who did this "financial collapse" (if, in fact, it is real at all!) burn to the ground!
2. Why in the WORLD would the Democrats unveil their plan if they KNOW it aint going to work? Jezuz H. M. F. Criste, what is rotten in Wa Dee See?
3. Old Slick Willie's WTO is coming back to haunt us in so many ways! NOW it is CHINESE DRYWALL for fuksake!
4. Oh yea...North Carolina has just sold a permit to a mining company to ruin a HUGE wetland and watershed. Our little environmental awareness campaign is rolling along nicely, eh?
5. Will SOMEONE PLEASE pick up on this unbeleivable deal I am offering on our home here so we can be on our way to New Zealand? I am a veteran and a registered voter. We are well past 60 now and want out...