Thursday, April 10, 2008

It seems that I have been TAGGED by Myrtle June via Busted Knuckles.
TAG, MY ASS, I'M NOT PLAYING! (6)



Myrtle June stopped by here sometime in the night and TAGGED me. There is a LOT of good stuff out and around in the blogs, and her place is one of the best of the bunch. NOW I have to go visit these others! Fortunately I am retired and have time for mind expansion and silliness.



Ornery Bastard, Just an Earthbound Misfit, Roberta X, Discontented Cookie, Breda, Christina LMT, Trashman, Smells Like Bullshit, and PLAY ON! is where this came from!

DICK CHENEY/SCARFACE - NSFW (depending)

video

3 comments:

Bustednuckles said...

Heh heh heh, Misery loves company.

BTW, did I mention I live right next door to where you grew up?

Myrtle June said...

Great 6 words!!! Wish I'd have thought of thaaaaaat :D LOLOLOL

Thanks for your kind words and for "playing" along. :D

Mr. Natural said...

Aw shucks, you guys...kick a rock...

As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.