- Nina Berman (photo essay): Winter Soldier: Iraq and Afghanistan War Veterans Speak Out
- Penny Coleman: America Must Hear These Iraq Vets' Stories
- Dahr Jamail: Iraq: 'Rules of Engagement Thrown out the Window'
- Liliana Segura: Winter Soldier: "This Isn't Just Some Isolated Incident"
- Joshua Holland: Winter Soldier 2008: Who Supports the Troops?
- Maureen Dowd: Bush's Carefree Crash & Burn Presidency
- Rick Moran: Obama - Too Much "Guilt by Association"?
- Photos show rape of women prisoners at Abu Gahraib by US soldiers
- Out of Iraq Congressional Caucus
Monday, March 17, 2008
As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.