Sunday, March 23, 2008

For today's SUNDAY CHURCH MUSIC, I thought I'd give you-all a link to some serious Cajun music. This link takes you to what is described as local juke-box music. To get to the whole site full of historic Cajun music <- click that. As I understand it, Easter Sunday is about resurrection, where Jesus dissapeared out of the cave and then his spirit somehow gave hope for centuries afterward. I hope this Cajun music brings some joy to my pals in the areas that are still devastated after Katrina. It's ok if you are not in that area, you are also welcome to dig it! It is such music! I am in Washington state, but there is a town in Louisiana named same as my surname. I'd like to wander there one day.
Anyhow, wishing peace to you all,
Mr. Natural

No comments:

As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.