- Why are the present President and his cabinet, who have all committed and continue to commit impeachable crimes not in prison at this very moment, and how is it that YOU are not discussing it with us?
- How is the world to have hope and generate solutions to the problems at hand that are much more serious than anyone is discussing when Americans continue upon their path of consuming the Earth's resources to make the shiny things they insist upon owning, and enslaving the Earth's people to extract those materials?
- Afghanistan is once again, the most dangerous place on Earth for women. You are all legislators, how was it allowed to happen, and when will you begin to discuss it with us?
- Can we please have a reality/science-based society and leave religeon to be discussed by clerics and clergy?
- As candidate, will you please explain to the American people and the World how and why we are in Iraq wholesale slaughtering an ancient society?
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
SOME QUESTIONS FROM A VETERAN OF US MILITARY SERVICE WHO HAS BEEN A REGISTERED VOTER FOR OVER 40 YEARS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES:
As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.