Thursday, August 9, 2007

Never Thought of The "Christian" Evalengical Right Wing Proselyzers as Dangerous to America?

THINK AGAIN AMERICA!
The Pentagon is Sending these Messengers of Apocalypse to Convert Soldiers in Iraq

Are you f*cking KIDDING ME? Nope, I aint shittin' you a pound neighbor. This is as true as everything else this criminal Bush crew has done, allowed, or caused! If I was serving over there and some whack-job came up to ME and started goddamned PREACHING some shit, I am afraid I would smack him/her/it in the NOSE or WORSE.

The PENTAGON is sending these whack-jobs into RABID Muslim territory to TEACH them what? that America is as NUTZO as they all think? JEZUZ F*CKING CHRIST!

Oh golly, do I sound angry?

Fortunately for me I am 6o years old and already did my 6 years military service. In a few years I will be living under the dirt of this old garden planet and won't have to live with the consequences of this era of unbounded hubris by my countrymen.

BUT WAIT! there's more!

No comments:

As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.