Friday, July 13, 2007

Bush: Iraq war is "ugly," but give it 2 months

I don't know about you, but this story linked above makes me wonder what the Hell he and his crew might have up thier sleeves for us in the next two months. I mean with Chertoff's "gut feeling" about being hit (then they deny it), and Bush's mumbling lying about it, I can only surmise that something awful is going to happen this Summer. I wish congress would listen and get these dangerous criminal clowns out of the white house and into a prison cell - QUICK.

No comments:

As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.