Friday, February 16, 2007

14 February 2007,
LAYDEEEZ AN GENTELMENS! THE PREZNIT OF THEE NEWNITED STATES ON THE CIVIL WAR IN IRAQ:

"It's hard for me living in this beautiful White House to give you an assessment, a first hand assessment. I haven't been there. You have, I haven't. But I do talk to people who are and people whose judgment I trust and they would not qualify it as that. There are others who think it is."

LAYDEEEZ AN GENTLEMENS! THE MOTHER OF
THE PREZNIT OF THEE NEWNITED STATES ON HER SONNY BOY'S WAR IN IRAQ:

Speaking about the then-tentative war on Iraq, on March 18, 2003 she told ABC's Good Morning America: "Why should we hear about body bags and deaths? Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

SUCH A NICE FAMILY!

No comments:

As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.