Bush Invites Right-Wing Radio Hosts To White House
The White House yesterday released a photo of President Bush meeting with right-wing radio hosts.
– Sean Hannity (”[M]aking sure Nancy Pelosi doesn’t become the [House] speaker” is “worth … dying for“)
– Neal Boortz (Islam is a “deadly virus“)
– Laura Ingraham (Sens. Biden and Boxer are “on the side of” Kim Jong-Il)
– Mike Gallagher (Gore and Hitler “brilliantly put together side by side” in campaign video)
– Michael Medved (”[T]he subject of my conversation with the president of the United States” was that Islam has “a special violence problem.”)
THANKS TO THINK PROGRESS FOR THIS!