- The facts have an anti-Bush bias
- The two faces of Rumsfeld
- Unembedded: A photo essay from Iraq
- don't buy Goodyear tires. And if you happen to be in the neighborhood of a Goodyear plant, go on down and walk the picket line for a while. Ultimately they're fighting for all of us
- Pombo/Abramoff? Makes sense to me.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Some Tueseday night links:
As Jim Hightower explains it, is that “the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans possess more net worth today than the bottom 90 percent of us combined. Worse, these privileged few and their political henchmen have structured a new economic ‘normal’ of long-term joblessness, low wages, no benefits or worker rights, miserly public services, and a steadily widening chasm between the rich and the rest of us.” We must restore sanity to this nation.